PREMIX PLUGGING AGENT TO LAY SEMI-FLEXIBLE BITUMINOUS-CEMENT FLOORING
DRACOBIT® is a semi-flexible bituminous-cement pavement based on an open asphalt special mix filled with DRACOBIT or DRACOBIT HD, special premixed cement products based on inorganic components, fibers and admixtures used to prepare a strong, superfluid, shrinkage-compensated mortar.
- STRONG & FLEXIBLE: Combines the flexibility of the bituminous surface and the high mechanical resistance of the cement mortar
- DURABLE AND JOINTLESS: Enhances surface resistance and reduces possible causes of deterioration
- EXCELLENT RESISTANCE TO STATIC AND DYNAMIC LOADS: Ideal for applications on large surfaces exposed to heavy traffic, dynamic stresses
- RESISTANT TO FREEZE-THAW CYCLES: Does not undergo modification even over large temperature ranges, from -50°C to +90°C
- THIN & COLORED LAYER: Thin layers from 3-6 cm allow the restoration of deteriorated existing floors in grey, sand and red colors
- SOUND ABSORPTION AND ACOUSTIC COMFORT: Reduces the rolling road noise
- QUICK TO LAY – ACCESSIBLE AFTER ONLY 48 HRS
APPLICABLE: In Ports, Airports, Floors, Parking lots, LOGISTIC CENTERS, Bicycle Paths, Motorways Toll-Boths etc.
Consumption: 4-5kg/m²/mm (30-32% water/bag)